After having altered my route to visit Ault na Goire, I now rejigged it again to get back on track.
Went via Drumnaglass (last time before the turbines?) then, after a few km of track, tramped over quite a lot of peat hags. Weather was challenging but could have been worse.
Tried to find a sheltered pitch but rigged extra guys to be sure. Wind dropped a bit in the night though.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- So vs Well….. July 18, 2017
- Snow Peak Ultralight Umbrella July 15, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Sleeping with a Mad Woman, 20th June 2017 June 23, 2017
- All in the timing at the Gulf of Corryvreckan July 18, 2017
- Another trial run of a photo. July 2, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016