After having altered my route to visit Ault na Goire, I now rejigged it again to get back on track.
Went via Drumnaglass (last time before the turbines?) then, after a few km of track, tramped over quite a lot of peat hags. Weather was challenging but could have been worse.
Tried to find a sheltered pitch but rigged extra guys to be sure. Wind dropped a bit in the night though.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Snowdays January 21, 2018
- Alpkit Morphosis Jacket January 12, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Memories of 2017 January 14, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016