First two thirds of day were brilliant. Lairig Ghru in strong wind and no rain. 1st visit to Corrour bothy; spoke to MBA blokes changing the poo bag. 10kg a month!
Bit of a plod to Mar Lodge but cheered up when they said they could feed a Veggie.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Dartmoor Sept 2020 gear September 23, 2020
- Adventures with Ellie - West Highlands 28th August 2020 September 6, 2020
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Tegg’s Nose 16th Oct 2020 October 16, 2020
- Coming back to Ewe October 5, 2020
- 3F Ultralight Gear 2 person tent FOR SALE. October 16, 2020
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016