First two thirds of day were brilliant. Lairig Ghru in strong wind and no rain. 1st visit to Corrour bothy; spoke to MBA blokes changing the poo bag. 10kg a month!
Bit of a plod to Mar Lodge but cheered up when they said they could feed a Veggie.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Lucky The Dog Escapes From The Fireworks Damply November 15, 2020
- Dartmoor Sept 2020 gear September 23, 2020
- Adventures with Ellie - West Highlands 28th August 2020 September 6, 2020
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Warburton Souling 2020, Covid-19 edition November 17, 2020
- Autumn on Etive November 10, 2020
- Kingsley, the River Weaver and Frodsham Cut. October 30, 2020
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016