A good day, with about a dozen Challengers enjoying sunshine (yes, sunshine!) as we looked for the quickest route from Ballater to the coast. So many people have changed their plans due to weariness caused by the persistent bad weather.
Two pub stops, together with the strange dry weather, added to the enjoyment. If only long-distance walking was always like this.
Wild camping gets harder as you near the coast, but I’ve found a reasonable pitch out of sight of the road. Excellent R4FM reception too.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- So vs Well….. July 18, 2017
- Snow Peak Ultralight Umbrella July 15, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Sleeping with a Mad Woman, 20th June 2017 June 23, 2017
- All in the timing at the Gulf of Corryvreckan July 18, 2017
- Another trial run of a photo. July 2, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016