A 20-miler day split into 2 parts; before and after Banchory. I managed not to get lost in the Slewdrum and Blackhall forests, and the trees sheltered me from the worst of the rain showers. I had lunch in a cafe in Banchory and, of course, met 3 Challengers.
I wasn’t sure how to find the Deeside Way out of Banchory, but heading East worked as usual. I think I took a circuitous route to the campsite, but it is off the top of my map! Only 6 or 7 miles to go.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Tangling With Tussocks on Caldbeck Fells July 9, 2018
- TGO Challenge feature July 8, 2018
- The Great Outdoors Challenge 2018 June 8, 2018
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test post July 13, 2018
- Portsoy Traditional Boat Festival July 18, 2018
- Three Bridges, Ribble Way. June 21, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016