A 20-miler day split into 2 parts; before and after Banchory. I managed not to get lost in the Slewdrum and Blackhall forests, and the trees sheltered me from the worst of the rain showers. I had lunch in a cafe in Banchory and, of course, met 3 Challengers.
I wasn’t sure how to find the Deeside Way out of Banchory, but heading East worked as usual. I think I took a circuitous route to the campsite, but it is off the top of my map! Only 6 or 7 miles to go.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Cold Camping in the Cheviots December 14, 2017
- Treasure in the wardrobe December 15, 2017
- Going for Gold November 11, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- A Right Royal Run . November 4, 2017
- A winter morning's walk December 9, 2017
- A Duddon circular. November 26, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016