A 20-miler day split into 2 parts; before and after Banchory. I managed not to get lost in the Slewdrum and Blackhall forests, and the trees sheltered me from the worst of the rain showers. I had lunch in a cafe in Banchory and, of course, met 3 Challengers.
I wasn’t sure how to find the Deeside Way out of Banchory, but heading East worked as usual. I think I took a circuitous route to the campsite, but it is off the top of my map! Only 6 or 7 miles to go.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Much Mooching in the Malvern Hills March 17, 2018
- Patterdale Potter Feb 2018 March 2, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Winterlight March 8, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016