A 20-miler day split into 2 parts; before and after Banchory. I managed not to get lost in the Slewdrum and Blackhall forests, and the trees sheltered me from the worst of the rain showers. I had lunch in a cafe in Banchory and, of course, met 3 Challengers.
I wasn’t sure how to find the Deeside Way out of Banchory, but heading East worked as usual. I think I took a circuitous route to the campsite, but it is off the top of my map! Only 6 or 7 miles to go.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016