Since Sunday morning, the weather has been perfect. Blue skies, sun and a gentle breeze. I’ve been able to do my high sections and have really enjoyed them.
There was one problem yesterday when a crucial track through a forest did not exist anymore but, after an hour of hacking through dead branches, I took the easier option of Route 1 over the hill.
One minor disaster: I noticed extra ventilation in the seat area of my trousers and found a 4 inch rip. After (nearly) 6 Challenges, I think these Rohans may be ready to retire.
- TGOC2018 – A photo a day – Day 10 – Lost in the mist at the end of a long day
- TGOC2018 – A photo a day – Day 9 – Rest and be thankful
- TGOC2018 – A photo a day – Day 8 – Where’s the water gone?
- TGOC2018 – A photo a day – Day 7 – A well ventilated Speyside Way hut
- TGOC2018 – A photo a day – Day 6 – Communities
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Bagging By The Clyde–An Ill-Wind June 14, 2018
- Olight H2R torch: a warning June 9, 2018
- The Great Outdoors Challenge 2018 June 8, 2018
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- TGOC 2018, Day 13. To Brechin’s Co-op June 16, 2018
- Huisinis - pure brilliant light June 14, 2018
- Bergen. June 2018 June 18, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016