Since Sunday morning, the weather has been perfect. Blue skies, sun and a gentle breeze. I’ve been able to do my high sections and have really enjoyed them.
There was one problem yesterday when a crucial track through a forest did not exist anymore but, after an hour of hacking through dead branches, I took the easier option of Route 1 over the hill.
One minor disaster: I noticed extra ventilation in the seat area of my trousers and found a 4 inch rip. After (nearly) 6 Challenges, I think these Rohans may be ready to retire.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Swimmin Off Northumberland–Don’t Get Carried Away July 27, 2017
- Snow Peak Ultralight Umbrella July 15, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Sleeping with a Mad Woman, 20th June 2017 June 23, 2017
- All in the timing at the Gulf of Corryvreckan July 18, 2017
- Thursday day 3 July 27, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016