Since Sunday morning, the weather has been perfect. Blue skies, sun and a gentle breeze. I’ve been able to do my high sections and have really enjoyed them.
There was one problem yesterday when a crucial track through a forest did not exist anymore but, after an hour of hacking through dead branches, I took the easier option of Route 1 over the hill.
One minor disaster: I noticed extra ventilation in the seat area of my trousers and found a 4 inch rip. After (nearly) 6 Challenges, I think these Rohans may be ready to retire.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Dartmoor Sept 2020 gear September 23, 2020
- Adventures with Ellie - West Highlands 28th August 2020 September 6, 2020
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Tegg’s Nose 16th Oct 2020 October 16, 2020
- Coming back to Ewe October 5, 2020
- 3F Ultralight Gear 2 person tent FOR SALE. October 16, 2020
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016