Since Sunday morning, the weather has been perfect. Blue skies, sun and a gentle breeze. I’ve been able to do my high sections and have really enjoyed them.
There was one problem yesterday when a crucial track through a forest did not exist anymore but, after an hour of hacking through dead branches, I took the easier option of Route 1 over the hill.
One minor disaster: I noticed extra ventilation in the seat area of my trousers and found a 4 inch rip. After (nearly) 6 Challenges, I think these Rohans may be ready to retire.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Brecon Beacons October 17, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- 18 miles Roundabout Ringheye October 15, 2017
- Cairngorm contrast - golden time October 15, 2017
- FAME, Well i wouldnt go that far, but still..... October 13, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016