Since Sunday morning, the weather has been perfect. Blue skies, sun and a gentle breeze. I’ve been able to do my high sections and have really enjoyed them.
There was one problem yesterday when a crucial track through a forest did not exist anymore but, after an hour of hacking through dead branches, I took the easier option of Route 1 over the hill.
One minor disaster: I noticed extra ventilation in the seat area of my trousers and found a 4 inch rip. After (nearly) 6 Challenges, I think these Rohans may be ready to retire.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016