It has been hot and sunny for the last few days, and I was quite relieved to find a misty cooler morning when I unzipped the tent.
The first 8 or 9 miles were on a B road which, thankfully, was not as busy as it could have been. After a mile or two on farm tracks, I reached the Forvie sand dunes and (for some unknown reason) decided to bag the trig point Hard work as the hot sun was now back.
Collieston beach is lovely and I spent 20 minutes watching two Border Collies tirelessly chasing a ball. They had a lot more energy than me! (The photo is not of the main beach.)
So that’s TGO Challenge number 6 complete. In some ways my hardest one yet, but more on that in the coming weeks.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Swimmin Off Northumberland–Don’t Get Carried Away July 27, 2017
- Snow Peak Ultralight Umbrella July 15, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Sleeping with a Mad Woman, 20th June 2017 June 23, 2017
- All in the timing at the Gulf of Corryvreckan July 18, 2017
- Thursday day 3 July 27, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016