My first 3 days were due to be easy and I am glad I planned it that way. The rain is wet and persistent. It finds its way into every nook and cranny. I am going to buy some binbags to stop the damp seeping through my “waterproof” bags.
After a very welcome pub lunch (mm! Sticky toffee pudding) I am now waiting for the Youth Hostel to open so I can dry out all of my kit.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Tangling With Tussocks on Caldbeck Fells July 9, 2018
- TGO Challenge feature July 8, 2018
- The Great Outdoors Challenge 2018 June 8, 2018
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test post July 13, 2018
- Portsoy Traditional Boat Festival July 18, 2018
- Three Bridges, Ribble Way. June 21, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016