My first 3 days were due to be easy and I am glad I planned it that way. The rain is wet and persistent. It finds its way into every nook and cranny. I am going to buy some binbags to stop the damp seeping through my “waterproof” bags.
After a very welcome pub lunch (mm! Sticky toffee pudding) I am now waiting for the Youth Hostel to open so I can dry out all of my kit.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- So vs Well….. July 18, 2017
- Snow Peak Ultralight Umbrella July 15, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Sleeping with a Mad Woman, 20th June 2017 June 23, 2017
- All in the timing at the Gulf of Corryvreckan July 18, 2017
- Another trial run of a photo. July 2, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016