My first 3 days were due to be easy and I am glad I planned it that way. The rain is wet and persistent. It finds its way into every nook and cranny. I am going to buy some binbags to stop the damp seeping through my “waterproof” bags.
After a very welcome pub lunch (mm! Sticky toffee pudding) I am now waiting for the Youth Hostel to open so I can dry out all of my kit.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Much Mooching in the Malvern Hills March 17, 2018
- Patterdale Potter Feb 2018 March 2, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Winterlight March 8, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016