My first 3 days were due to be easy and I am glad I planned it that way. The rain is wet and persistent. It finds its way into every nook and cranny. I am going to buy some binbags to stop the damp seeping through my “waterproof” bags.
After a very welcome pub lunch (mm! Sticky toffee pudding) I am now waiting for the Youth Hostel to open so I can dry out all of my kit.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Fight Club Hiking in Mottram September 19, 2017
- Tread Lite Gear Packing Cell September 19, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- The Rain in Lleyn…4th Sept 2017 September 21, 2017
- A two day Torridon tour - a meteorological beating September 19, 2017
- Mammut Creon Lite 45L plus rucksack for sale. September 18, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016