My first 3 days were due to be easy and I am glad I planned it that way. The rain is wet and persistent. It finds its way into every nook and cranny. I am going to buy some binbags to stop the damp seeping through my “waterproof” bags.
After a very welcome pub lunch (mm! Sticky toffee pudding) I am now waiting for the Youth Hostel to open so I can dry out all of my kit.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016