Four days of rain, snow, bog, sun, wind, hills and great walking.
Yesterday was Hills Day. I’m not a bagger, so I’m not promising I went right to the top of anything, but this was a day of trackless wandering across open country. Wonderful; although the initial 500 metres of ascent (over less than 2km) certainly got the heart pumping straight after breakfast.
I missed out today’s hill (Ben Ledi) as I’ve worn myself out and needed an easier bimble. Tonight I have the luxury of a bed, shower and NOT cheesy pasta for tea (unless Macaroni Cheese is the only Veggie option in the pub!)
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016