Overall a good day but with the last 2 hours taking more effort than the previous 5.
Stopped a little short as the rain was coming in again. A curious mix of bright sun and torrential rain. I can see a rainbow from my tent.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks - Bink Moss and Other Soggy Places November 19, 2019
- Tarptent Scarp 1 mk3 first look November 25, 2019
- Adventures with Ellie - The First Van Meet - Cairngorms October 25, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Fireworks Avoidance, Bonfire Night 2019 November 8, 2019
- Sight and sound on Loch Maree December 2, 2019
- Topo Hydraventure 2 Trail shoes first review. November 24, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016