Overall a good day but with the last 2 hours taking more effort than the previous 5.
Stopped a little short as the rain was coming in again. A curious mix of bright sun and torrential rain. I can see a rainbow from my tent.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Lucky The Dog Escapes From The Fireworks Damply November 15, 2020
- Dartmoor Sept 2020 gear September 23, 2020
- Adventures with Ellie - West Highlands 28th August 2020 September 6, 2020
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Warburton Souling 2020, Covid-19 edition November 17, 2020
- Autumn on Etive November 10, 2020
- Kingsley, the River Weaver and Frodsham Cut. October 30, 2020
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016