Lots of greys, greens and browns today.
It was lovely to wake up in such a remote, open space and even the Land Rover driving up the track at 0700 seemed entirely in keeping with the surroundings.
There are a few familiar faces in Dalwhinnie and I was glad to see David A up and about after his fall.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks - Wild Boar Fell, Swarth Fell and Mallerstang Edge September 18, 2019
- Altra King MT 1.5 and rehab August 24, 2019
- Adventures with Ellie - Caithness September 17, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Anchor Inn session August 21, 2019
- Top to top to Tap September 14, 2019
- Some improvement thankfully. September 4, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016