Lots of greys, greens and browns today.
It was lovely to wake up in such a remote, open space and even the Land Rover driving up the track at 0700 seemed entirely in keeping with the surroundings.
There are a few familiar faces in Dalwhinnie and I was glad to see David A up and about after his fall.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Tangling With Tussocks on Caldbeck Fells July 9, 2018
- TGO Challenge feature July 8, 2018
- The Great Outdoors Challenge 2018 June 8, 2018
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test post July 13, 2018
- The stones of South Harris July 12, 2018
- Three Bridges, Ribble Way. June 21, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016