Lots of greys, greens and browns today.
It was lovely to wake up in such a remote, open space and even the Land Rover driving up the track at 0700 seemed entirely in keeping with the surroundings.
There are a few familiar faces in Dalwhinnie and I was glad to see David A up and about after his fall.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016