Lots of greys, greens and browns today.
It was lovely to wake up in such a remote, open space and even the Land Rover driving up the track at 0700 seemed entirely in keeping with the surroundings.
There are a few familiar faces in Dalwhinnie and I was glad to see David A up and about after his fall.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Cold Camping in the Cheviots December 14, 2017
- Treasure in the wardrobe December 15, 2017
- Going for Gold November 11, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- A Right Royal Run . November 4, 2017
- A winter morning's walk December 9, 2017
- A Duddon circular. November 26, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016