Lots of greys, greens and browns today.
It was lovely to wake up in such a remote, open space and even the Land Rover driving up the track at 0700 seemed entirely in keeping with the surroundings.
There are a few familiar faces in Dalwhinnie and I was glad to see David A up and about after his fall.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Much Mooching in the Malvern Hills March 17, 2018
- Patterdale Potter Feb 2018 March 2, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Winterlight March 8, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016