Most Challengers took the aquaduct route out of Dalwhinnie but we went our separate ways at Coire Chuaich. I really enjoyed crossing the plateau towards Gaick Lodge. The sun was shining but the wind was fierce.
I camped at Bruach Gharbh Ghaig; a little worried about the wind but it dropped in the night.
Today’s walk was straightforward until I got lost on the outskirts of Blair Atholl. It’s always the towns that give me trouble!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Fight Club Hiking in Mottram September 19, 2017
- Tread Lite Gear Packing Cell September 19, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- The Rain in Lleyn…4th Sept 2017 September 21, 2017
- A two day Torridon tour - a meteorological beating September 19, 2017
- Mammut Creon Lite 45L plus rucksack for sale. September 18, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016