Most Challengers took the aquaduct route out of Dalwhinnie but we went our separate ways at Coire Chuaich. I really enjoyed crossing the plateau towards Gaick Lodge. The sun was shining but the wind was fierce.
I camped at Bruach Gharbh Ghaig; a little worried about the wind but it dropped in the night.
Today’s walk was straightforward until I got lost on the outskirts of Blair Atholl. It’s always the towns that give me trouble!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Cold Camping in the Cheviots December 14, 2017
- Treasure in the wardrobe December 15, 2017
- Going for Gold November 11, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- A Right Royal Run . November 4, 2017
- A winter morning's walk December 9, 2017
- A Duddon circular. November 26, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016