Most Challengers took the aquaduct route out of Dalwhinnie but we went our separate ways at Coire Chuaich. I really enjoyed crossing the plateau towards Gaick Lodge. The sun was shining but the wind was fierce.
I camped at Bruach Gharbh Ghaig; a little worried about the wind but it dropped in the night.
Today’s walk was straightforward until I got lost on the outskirts of Blair Atholl. It’s always the towns that give me trouble!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks:: The Cheviot 6 June 18, 2019
- A lovely gesture June 25, 2019
- Another Corbett, Another Trig May 26, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hayfield & New Mills Running, Saturday 23rd March 2019 April 6, 2019
- Five go to dinner June 25, 2019
- Testing post May 2, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016