Most Challengers took the aquaduct route out of Dalwhinnie but we went our separate ways at Coire Chuaich. I really enjoyed crossing the plateau towards Gaick Lodge. The sun was shining but the wind was fierce.
I camped at Bruach Gharbh Ghaig; a little worried about the wind but it dropped in the night.
Today’s walk was straightforward until I got lost on the outskirts of Blair Atholl. It’s always the towns that give me trouble!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016