I camped at the hotel after getting no reply at the local hostel. Breakfast was interesting. Lots of toast but no butter.
A long day (because I’d booked myself in at the Prosen hostel, 8km further than my original planned camping spot) but it was a good mix of open country and tracks in weather which ranged from warm sun to cold wind.
Pieman is at the hostel after his beer-and-bacon-for-charidee sessions. He made me a coffee. What a nice man.
Today’s route is excessively hilly so I have ironed it a little flatter. No point making the day harder than it has to be.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Snowdays January 21, 2018
- Alpkit Morphosis Jacket January 12, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Memories of 2017 January 14, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016