Yesterday’s changed route was a good mix of up, flat, tracks, boggy bits and minor roads, although the many new hill tracks did confuse me.
I camped roughly where I’d planned – and spent the first hour of today‘s walk spotting pitches that would have been better.
I was the first Challenger to reach the Tuck Inn but a few others arrived while I was there.
NWB campsite is slowly filling up and I reckon it’ll be busy tonight. I feel a bit guilty having my tent up before 3pm, but hey I’m on my holidays!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks - Littondale to Malhamdale August 24, 2019
- Altra King MT 1.5 and rehab August 24, 2019
- Adventures with Ellie - West to Glenquoich Forest June 30, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Anchor Inn session August 21, 2019
- Theft from St Finan's Isle August 22, 2019
- My ongoing battle with anxiety and panic attacks. August 23, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016