Yesterday’s changed route was a good mix of up, flat, tracks, boggy bits and minor roads, although the many new hill tracks did confuse me.
I camped roughly where I’d planned – and spent the first hour of today‘s walk spotting pitches that would have been better.
I was the first Challenger to reach the Tuck Inn but a few others arrived while I was there.
NWB campsite is slowly filling up and I reckon it’ll be busy tonight. I feel a bit guilty having my tent up before 3pm, but hey I’m on my holidays!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Lucky The Dog Escapes From The Fireworks Damply November 15, 2020
- Dartmoor Sept 2020 gear September 23, 2020
- Adventures with Ellie - West Highlands 28th August 2020 September 6, 2020
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Warburton Souling 2020, Covid-19 edition November 17, 2020
- Autumn on Etive November 10, 2020
- Kingsley, the River Weaver and Frodsham Cut. October 30, 2020
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016