Yesterday’s changed route was a good mix of up, flat, tracks, boggy bits and minor roads, although the many new hill tracks did confuse me.
I camped roughly where I’d planned – and spent the first hour of today‘s walk spotting pitches that would have been better.
I was the first Challenger to reach the Tuck Inn but a few others arrived while I was there.
NWB campsite is slowly filling up and I reckon it’ll be busy tonight. I feel a bit guilty having my tent up before 3pm, but hey I’m on my holidays!
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – The Ends
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 12 – 2012 My Lord’s Throat to Udny Castle
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 11 – 2015 A lazy morning and a bitterly cold mountain
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 10 – 2012 Cock Bridge to Tufty Swamp via the Forest of Dead Things
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 9 – 2016 A thin lunch at Kirkmichael followed by thick soup in Coire a Bhaile
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Walks Where Covid 19 Shackles Are Loosened A Bit May 21, 2020
- Virtual TGO Challenge May 10, 2020
- 2019 in Review January 9, 2020
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- TGOC2020…virtually the forth bit May 29, 2020
- One good thing - 25th May 2020 May 27, 2020
- Northumberland Coast Path Walk. My Thoughts April 5, 2020
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016