Yesterday’s changed route was a good mix of up, flat, tracks, boggy bits and minor roads, although the many new hill tracks did confuse me.
I camped roughly where I’d planned – and spent the first hour of today‘s walk spotting pitches that would have been better.
I was the first Challenger to reach the Tuck Inn but a few others arrived while I was there.
NWB campsite is slowly filling up and I reckon it’ll be busy tonight. I feel a bit guilty having my tent up before 3pm, but hey I’m on my holidays!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Fight Club Hiking in Mottram September 19, 2017
- Tread Lite Gear Packing Cell September 19, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- The Rain in Lleyn…4th Sept 2017 September 21, 2017
- A two day Torridon tour - a meteorological beating September 19, 2017
- Mammut Creon Lite 45L plus rucksack for sale. September 18, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016