After two days of sun came two days of rain. I decided early during Monday’s walk that I would need a beer that evening so I pushed on the extra couple of km to Tomich. It was a long trudge in the constant rain but worth the effort. There was a mini TGOC party in the hotel and I ate my own body weight in food.
More rain today. Constant in the morning and harsh showers with a bitter wind all afternoon.
The photo shows my pitch with a typical Challenge backdrop. The view in the other direction is snowcapped mountains behind a line of pylons!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Brecon Beacons October 17, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- 18 miles Roundabout Ringheye October 15, 2017
- Cairngorm contrast - golden time October 15, 2017
- FAME, Well i wouldnt go that far, but still..... October 13, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016