After two days of sun came two days of rain. I decided early during Monday’s walk that I would need a beer that evening so I pushed on the extra couple of km to Tomich. It was a long trudge in the constant rain but worth the effort. There was a mini TGOC party in the hotel and I ate my own body weight in food.
More rain today. Constant in the morning and harsh showers with a bitter wind all afternoon.
The photo shows my pitch with a typical Challenge backdrop. The view in the other direction is snowcapped mountains behind a line of pylons!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks:: The Cheviot 6 June 18, 2019
- Goodbye Patch June 24, 2019
- Another Corbett, Another Trig May 26, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hayfield & New Mills Running, Saturday 23rd March 2019 April 6, 2019
- Paradise found at Shoe Bay June 19, 2019
- Testing post May 2, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016