Yesterday’s laziness was rewarded with gales and heavy rain all night. The tent coped but it was not the relaxing evening I had planned.
Today was physically short but mentally long. Took a wrong turn in the forest; again. Rained until mid afternoon.
Met a friendly 7 month old Black Lab and helped with his training. Scared the life out of a young spaniel who was really not sure what I was.
Fort Augustus is full of coach parties. Pretty town, so I can see why they come here.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks:: The Cheviot 6 June 18, 2019
- Goodbye Patch June 24, 2019
- Another Corbett, Another Trig May 26, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hayfield & New Mills Running, Saturday 23rd March 2019 April 6, 2019
- Paradise found at Shoe Bay June 19, 2019
- Testing post May 2, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016