Yesterday’s laziness was rewarded with gales and heavy rain all night. The tent coped but it was not the relaxing evening I had planned.
Today was physically short but mentally long. Took a wrong turn in the forest; again. Rained until mid afternoon.
Met a friendly 7 month old Black Lab and helped with his training. Scared the life out of a young spaniel who was really not sure what I was.
Fort Augustus is full of coach parties. Pretty town, so I can see why they come here.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks - Wild Boar Fell, Swarth Fell and Mallerstang Edge September 18, 2019
- Altra King MT 1.5 and rehab August 24, 2019
- Adventures with Ellie - Caithness September 17, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Anchor Inn session August 21, 2019
- Top to top to Tap September 14, 2019
- Some improvement thankfully. September 4, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016