Yesterday’s laziness was rewarded with gales and heavy rain all night. The tent coped but it was not the relaxing evening I had planned.
Today was physically short but mentally long. Took a wrong turn in the forest; again. Rained until mid afternoon.
Met a friendly 7 month old Black Lab and helped with his training. Scared the life out of a young spaniel who was really not sure what I was.
Fort Augustus is full of coach parties. Pretty town, so I can see why they come here.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Snowdays January 21, 2018
- Alpkit Morphosis Jacket January 12, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Memories of 2017 January 14, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016