I’m at Catterline after finishing my 9th TGO Challenge.
The last couple of days were good. There was a friendly crowd in Charr Bothy and I walked with them for most of yesterday until they turned South in the direction of Brownmuir and I went North Eastish looking for a stealthy pitch; which I found in a woodland between a road and a railway line.
Unfortunately the pub is not yet open. Terrible planning!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks - Bink Moss and Other Soggy Places November 19, 2019
- Tarptent Scarp 1 mk3 first look November 25, 2019
- Adventures with Ellie - The First Van Meet - Cairngorms October 25, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Fireworks Avoidance, Bonfire Night 2019 November 8, 2019
- Sight and sound on Loch Maree December 2, 2019
- Topo Hydraventure 2 Trail shoes first review. November 24, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016