I’m at Catterline after finishing my 9th TGO Challenge.
The last couple of days were good. There was a friendly crowd in Charr Bothy and I walked with them for most of yesterday until they turned South in the direction of Brownmuir and I went North Eastish looking for a stealthy pitch; which I found in a woodland between a road and a railway line.
Unfortunately the pub is not yet open. Terrible planning!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016