I’m at Catterline after finishing my 9th TGO Challenge.
The last couple of days were good. There was a friendly crowd in Charr Bothy and I walked with them for most of yesterday until they turned South in the direction of Brownmuir and I went North Eastish looking for a stealthy pitch; which I found in a woodland between a road and a railway line.
Unfortunately the pub is not yet open. Terrible planning!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks - Dun Fells and Cross Fell from Garrigill July 22, 2019
- I was there! July 15, 2019
- Adventures with Ellie - West to Glenquoich Forest June 30, 2019
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Odd looking clouds over South Manchester July 21, 2019
- Home run July 21, 2019
- Testing post May 2, 2019
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016