I’m at Catterline after finishing my 9th TGO Challenge.
The last couple of days were good. There was a friendly crowd in Charr Bothy and I walked with them for most of yesterday until they turned South in the direction of Brownmuir and I went North Eastish looking for a stealthy pitch; which I found in a woodland between a road and a railway line.
Unfortunately the pub is not yet open. Terrible planning!
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Snowdays January 21, 2018
- Alpkit Morphosis Jacket January 12, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Memories of 2017 January 14, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016