Tuesday and Wednesday.
I knew the fine weather wouldn’t last. The rain started on Tuesday afternoon and has been persistent since then.
Tuesday’s route should have been clear enough but I spent a lot of time picking my way through peat bogs. I made it to the Rannoch Station tearoom half an hour before closing. Phew!
Wednesday’s weather was dreary so I combined my main and Foul Weather routes. Best day so far. Camped by the shore of Loch Ericht.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Much Mooching in the Malvern Hills March 17, 2018
- Patterdale Potter Feb 2018 March 2, 2018
- So, that was 2017 December 31, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Test January 12, 2018
- Winterlight March 8, 2018
- Knowl Hill and Naden reservoir. January 14, 2018
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016