Tuesday and Wednesday.
I knew the fine weather wouldn’t last. The rain started on Tuesday afternoon and has been persistent since then.
Tuesday’s route should have been clear enough but I spent a lot of time picking my way through peat bogs. I made it to the Rannoch Station tearoom half an hour before closing. Phew!
Wednesday’s weather was dreary so I combined my main and Foul Weather routes. Best day so far. Camped by the shore of Loch Ericht.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- So vs Well….. July 18, 2017
- Snow Peak Ultralight Umbrella July 15, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Sleeping with a Mad Woman, 20th June 2017 June 23, 2017
- All in the timing at the Gulf of Corryvreckan July 18, 2017
- Another trial run of a photo. July 2, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016