Tuesday and Wednesday.
I knew the fine weather wouldn’t last. The rain started on Tuesday afternoon and has been persistent since then.
Tuesday’s route should have been clear enough but I spent a lot of time picking my way through peat bogs. I made it to the Rannoch Station tearoom half an hour before closing. Phew!
Wednesday’s weather was dreary so I combined my main and Foul Weather routes. Best day so far. Camped by the shore of Loch Ericht.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Forever Stars–TGO Challenge May 9, 2017
- TGOC 2017 the next 5 days May 21, 2017
- An Unexpected Munro May 7, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Hashing around Mobberley, Tuesday 11th April 2017 April 11, 2017
- A Cuil view May 22, 2017
- Scotland and the not so brave. May 19, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016