Tuesday and Wednesday.
I knew the fine weather wouldn’t last. The rain started on Tuesday afternoon and has been persistent since then.
Tuesday’s route should have been clear enough but I spent a lot of time picking my way through peat bogs. I made it to the Rannoch Station tearoom half an hour before closing. Phew!
Wednesday’s weather was dreary so I combined my main and Foul Weather routes. Best day so far. Camped by the shore of Loch Ericht.
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – The Ends
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 12 – 2012 My Lord’s Throat to Udny Castle
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 11 – 2015 A lazy morning and a bitterly cold mountain
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 10 – 2012 Cock Bridge to Tufty Swamp via the Forest of Dead Things
- (Virtual) TGOC 2020 – Day 9 – 2016 A thin lunch at Kirkmichael followed by thick soup in Coire a Bhaile
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Long Walks Are Back! Knock Fell - High Cup Nick June 2, 2020
- One year June 24, 2020
- Lockdown Easing Walk July 9, 2020
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- Doodlecat The New July 12, 2020
- Physically distanced above the Gairn July 6, 2020
- Around Prestwich trails. June 26, 2020
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016