Tuesday and Wednesday.
I knew the fine weather wouldn’t last. The rain started on Tuesday afternoon and has been persistent since then.
Tuesday’s route should have been clear enough but I spent a lot of time picking my way through peat bogs. I made it to the Rannoch Station tearoom half an hour before closing. Phew!
Wednesday’s weather was dreary so I combined my main and Foul Weather routes. Best day so far. Camped by the shore of Loch Ericht.
Latest posts from my favourite blogs:
- Cold Camping in the Cheviots December 14, 2017
- Treasure in the wardrobe December 15, 2017
- Going for Gold November 11, 2017
- A gentle stroll......... July 1, 2014
- A Right Royal Run . November 4, 2017
- A winter morning's walk December 9, 2017
- A Duddon circular. November 26, 2017
- First Marilyn mainland completion April 9, 2016